Nassau, Bahamas is one of the best diving destinations in the Caribbean, as voted year after year by Scuba Diving Magazine’s Reader Choice awards. With wrecks, walls, reefs, movie sites and more, The Bahamas has it all. Come to Nassau this summer and see why it truly is the best diving in the Caribbean! Still need more reasons, how about five:
1) Crystal Clear Waters – Nassau is famous for its gin-clear waters and has been for many years. So much so that Hollywood shoots many commercials and movies off Nassau each year. Even the recent Avatar II movie had scenes shot in the Bahamas to reinforce the realistic animation of the movie. Many of the James Bond movies have been shot in and around Nassau. With Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas, you can actually dive on Thunderball wreck, the site from the famous movie shot in the 80s with Sir Sean Connery.
2) Big Animals – The Bahamas has been voted for 25 straight years in a row number 1 in the Caribbean for diving with big animals, including Sharks! Only at Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas can you dive with dozens of Caribbean reef sharks while on a wall and wreck dive. Nothing is more thrilling than being up close and personal with the ocean’s apex predator!
3) Convenience & Close Access to The USA – With dozens of direct non-stop flights from most major cities in the USA, Nassau is paradise for air travel With one of the most modern airports in the Caribbean, traveling into and out of Nassau is unlike most Countries as US Customs operates a TSA pre-clearance and Global Entry area within the Nassau airport. Which means when you leave on your flight, you are already pre-cleared to enter the USA and fly as if you’re on a domestic flight back to your home city!
4) Accommodations Galore – From ritzy world-class Casinos and resorts that literally have dozens of restaurants and bars, to quiet seaside sleepy villas a mere stone’s throw from the dive shop, Nassau offers something for everyone and every budget in terms of accommodations. Breezes is one of our popular all-inclusive resorts near the dive shop, and Coral Harbour resort is walking distance to the dock!
5) Wrecks, Reefs & Walls – Being that Nassau sits on the edge of the world famous ‘Tongue of the Ocean’ wall, Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas literally offers hundreds of dive sites that are along the wall, often starting in a little as 40’ of water. Most of the dive sites are reefs, located next to a wreck, on the edge of a wall. Only at Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas can you get all three on a single dive. Come explore why each year The Bahamas and Nassau are voted one of the top scuba diving destinations in the Caribbean!
Call or book now your next with Stuart Coves and Caradonna Adventures Bahamas Scuba Diving Adventure!