Aqua Lodge offers three floating 2-bedroom villas in the turquoise waters of Saint-Francois' lagoon. Each villa has 80 square meters of living area including a fully-equipped kitchen. Each villa is equipped with a dinghy to go ashore and enjoy Aqua Lodge’s beach or explore the shops and bistros in town. Diving, golfing, snorkeling and windsurfing are easily accessible.
View all photos
- Rooms 3 two-bedroom floating villas
- Free Activities/Excursions Kayaks, Paddleboards
- Marina Boat Rentals
- Nearest Airport Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport
- Distance To Airport 20 miles
- Specific Area Saint-François
SAINT-FRANCOIS, GRAND-TERRE - Imagine yourself at sunset, in the middle of a lagoon, listening to the sound of the wind and water. At the Aqua Lodge, discover the sea by the variety of activities on board. There is a stand-up paddleboard, kayak, and masks, fins and snorkels to explore the seabed and learn more about the marinelife in the Islands of Guadeloupe.