Destination Requirements for Travel
Dive travel is coming back. Destinations around the world are opening or making plans to do so in the near future. The Caradonna team is working with our global network of dive operators, hoteliers and tourism officials to provide the latest updates on these reopenings, along with details on the protocols and procedures that have been put in place to ensure your safety and comfort as you travel and get back into the water.
Click here for current updates for re-entry into the United States.
- No testing or registration or vaccine required.
- No testing or vaccine required – still must preregister with the digital immigration card & digital passenger locator card https://dicardcuracao.com/portal.
- If vaccinated & or boosted within 270 days prior to entry – no testing is required.
- If unvaccinated or if vaccination is older than 270 days – Antigen test 24 hours prior or NAAT PCR test 48 hours prior.
- Must register online between 24-12 hours prior to flight https://bonairepublichealth.org/en/form.
- If vaccinated – no testing required.
- If unvaccinated – PCR test 72 hours prior to arrival, Antigen test 48 hours prior to arrival, or $50 for rapid test upon entry.
- Mandatory insurance - https://www.belizetravelinsurance.com/.
- No requirements effective 4/1/22 – no vaccine, testing, online registration or required health insurance.
- if vaccinated – no testing required.
- If unvaccinated – RT-PCR Test or Antigen test 72 hours before entry to Honduras + registration within 48 hours of arrival on the following sites.
https://prechequeo.inm.gob.hn/Login & https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/3LC6FbGX