Bonaire Rum Week
Bonaire Rum Week takes place this year from June 12-17, 2023.
The second-annual Bonaire Rum Week takes place June 12-17, 2023. It's a week long celebration of rum, the Caribbean's most famous spirit and the fuel of every memorable gathering in the Caribbean. Bonaire Rum Week is presented by Caribbean Journal in partnership with Tourism Corporation Bonaire.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Monday, June 12
- Opening VIP Rum Event • 6PM to 8PM
At Bamboo Bonaire. RSVP to email@example.com..
Tuesday, June 13
- Grand Opening Party at Rum Runners • 5PM to 8PM
Join for a spirited welcome to Bonaire Rum Week at the island's original cocktail bar, the oceanfront Rum Runners.
- A multi-course rum pairing dinner at Rum Runners. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org • 8PM to 10PM
Wednesday, June 14
- Rum on the Beach at Plaza Resort Bonaire • 5PM to 8PM
A marvelous beach party, complete with a fantastic local band, celebrating premium rum and positive vibes. RSVP to email@example.com.
Thursday, June 15
- Rom Rincon Party at the Divi Flamingo Resort • 5PM to 7PM
Bonaire's premier local rum is the star at this cocktail party at the fabulous sundeck of the Divi Flamingo oceanfront resort. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, June 16
- Rum Cocktail at the Buddy Dive Resort • 5PM to 7PM
Bonaire's beloved dive resort is the scene for a celebration of rum and inspired rum cocktails. RSVP to email@example.com
- Rum Party and Dinner at the Brass Boer • 7PM to 10PM
The Brass Boer, the Caribbean outpost of the three-Michelin-star Die Librije in Holland (and #1 restaurant in the Caribbean) plays host to a rum-pairing dinner at party, along with after-dinner cigar pairing. An unforgettable evening of rum and food. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, June 17
- Taste of Bonaire Meets Bonaire Rum Week • ALL DAY
Bonaire's famous Taste of Bonaire event joins forces with Bonaire Rum Week for the ultimate celebration of the island's food and culture, with a rum flavor.